Thursday, December 21, 2006

13 Things Finished/Still to Come


Well, here it is, 11:55pm, and I'm just now getting to my T-13...things have been a little bit busy in Robinson County! So, for lack of any better ideas (and in hopes of getting to bed soon!), this week's thirteen is a taste of what's been going on /coming up between now and Christmas. As you can tell by glancing at the first few items on the list, much of my days/nights have been/are consumed with finishing up some last minute sewing projects that I didn't intend to procrastinate on, but somehow managed to. Wish me luck!



  1. Finished Christmas shopping as of 8:17pm tonight! (That's right, Dad, your illusive Christmas presents have finally been purchased, but aren't wrapped just yet, so stay away!) Also, took care of all our stocking stuffers.
  2. Finished knitting 2 stuffed bears to give as Christmas gifts.
  3. Finished Norah's stocking for our house--and I've got the picture to prove it! Norah's stocking is the one in the middle. (She's loving puppies, so I thought she needed one on her stocking.) Jason's stocking is on the left, and mine is on the right.
  4. Still working on Norah's stocking for Memaw's house...I am currently stitching piece 82 of 117, so we'll see if I make it by my 3pm Saturday deadline!
  5. Told Jason "No, you can't open your present yet." (for the 5th time)
  6. Burned two versions of 2006 Christmas CD---one "classic" and one "upbeat contemporary. I've listened to both almost non-stop for three days.
  7. 2 pair of flannel pj pants are still in the works...they're not due til Sunday, so my fingers are crossed that I'll find a way!
  8. Tomorrow: bake 2 pies (buttermilk and oatmeal) for our annual Christmas dinner with good friends.
  9. Tomorrow: wrap newly purchased gifts for Dad, knit bears, and other gifts for aforementioned annual Christmas dinner.
  10. Re-stated to Jason that early Christmas present "cracking open" is not permissable.
  11. Saturday: Christmas at Memaws, 3pm (Gilmore cousin time, woo hoo!)
  12. Sunday/ Christmas Eve: Worship in the morning, followed by a first-time viewing of "Charlotte's Web" (mom, Manda, and me), followed by Christmas with the Gilmores, 6pm. Fun day!
  13. Monday/ Christmas Day: Ok, sweetheart, "Let's crack 'em open!" Check out the haul at our house, then head over to the other Robinsons' house for some good times with Grant & Paige, Mom R, and Grandmother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still love that wreath, and great job on the stockings. I liked your list, it made me excited about this weekend. Can't wait to see ya'll! (Yeah! I'm gettin some more pajama pants, alright!)

Anonymous said...

Whew Im tired just reading that!

Merry Christmas!!!