Friday, November 02, 2007

Norah for President!

Ok, so I'm not really campaigning for Norah's future presidency...but she is entered into an Island Life's annual costume contest, and voting starts today. Make sure you vote for Robinson County Post, not Robison Family Ramblings--I know they look a lot alike, but we still maintain the "N" in the middle of our last name. If you've got a couple extra seconds, please click over and give Norah your vote in the best kids's costume category...that is, if you like 21 month old peacocks...if not, you can vote for one of the other kids--I wont know the difference :)

UPDATE: The contest poll buttons aren't working (a lot of people have been having trouble with cookies), so just scroll down leave a comment voting for Robinson County Post for best kid's costume on the Halloween Contest post at an Island Life. Only one vote per person, so we can use every one we can get! Thanks, guys!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I tried to vote but it said that my cookies were not working, I know that they are. I'll try again later.

Amy B. said...

I left a comment for the cute peacock.

Donetta said...

Thank you for your sweet visit. you have a lovely family.

Anonymous said...

my vote is in!!! but i think they spelled ya'lls last name wrong(they put Robison instead of Robinson)

Anonymous said...

Just kidding!!! I voted for the right one! :) I hope u win!! You deserve to.

mommy kiel said...

Hey, I already left a comment voting for cute Norah.
You are so talented and Norah is so adorable. :)
I wonder what next year's costume would look like, especially with Baby Brother already in tow :)

Angela Robinson said...

Thanks to everyone for voting! Today's the last day for the contest!