Found:
One set of missing car keys. After a thorough search of the entire house and all of the "usual" places, a suburban mother, who shall remain nameless, finally discovered her keys in the left toe of her husband's work boot. It is her assumption that either her husband wished her to stay home today, or her toddler has discovered a fun, new way to torment her. She's leaning toward the latter.
4 comments:
Could be worse...I tried for a long time to call a friend yesterday but it was always busy. She finally called me around 9:30. Seems her toddler son had hidden the phone....while it was still off the hook! :)
What always amazed me about Paris is that she remembered where she put my keys, or shoe, or sunglasses. Once she hit about 15 months old I could ask her, "Where are Mommy's keys?" and she would go get them. Then I learned to hide the from her!
One time at Sonshine School we couldn't find Kellen's cup at the end of the day. I asked him where he put it and he said, "In the sink." Well, after much searching and almost giving up the teacher found it in the play kitchen sink.
Man Im in for it....Im about to be double teamed!
Hey where did you get those cute little flip flops for Norah??? I have looked everywhere for some!
Post a Comment