In case you haven't heard the news, Norah is officially a big sister in training! Jason and I found out last month that we are expecting a tiny, new addition to Robinson County. We made Norah a little shirt to tell the family the news.
She wore a jacket over to Uncle Grant and Aunt Paige's house and then we convinced Aunt Paige to help her take off her jacket because "Norah looked hot". Both Grant and Paige figured out the message behind the shirt pretty quickly, and we were quick to snap a picture of their "reaction faces". Norah didn't know what all the commotion was about, she was just hoping that Uncle Grant would keep the ice cream coming (he'd been sharing his mug of ice cream with her when they got the news)
Next, we zipped up the jacket (it was cooler then than it is now, thank goodness!) and walked next door to see Grandmother and Grandma Robinson. Just like we had at Grant and Paige's house, we asked Grandma to take off her jacket. After what seemed like 5 minutes, Grandma noticed, and asked Grandmother if she had seen Norah's new shirt. Grandmother said, "Yes, I saw it." But she didn't seem surprised or excited. Grandma asked her again, "Mom, did you read Norah's shirt?" To which Grandmother gave an annoyed reply, as she craned her neck to read it again, "YES, I read it it...it says..."Big Sister"....Oh! "We headed over to the Gilmore House next, but unfortunately, Grandpa had already retired for the night (he was feeling under the weather), so Grammy found out all by herself (I took pictures, but she was in night gown and even though I thought she looked cute, I didn't figure she'd appreciate my sharing). Grandpa got the news when we came over for dinner the next night. (He claims he had suspicions, but mom says she didn't say a word).
We are so excited that God is blessing us with another child. Our due date is December 31st, just in time for a last-minute income tax deduction (or so Jason hopes!). Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for our new arrival (which is approximately the size of a raspberry this week!).
10 comments:
Congratulations! Best of luck to all of you. I'm sure Norah will be a great big sister. Lots of love.
Yeah angela!!! i can't wait! wish u could of seen my reaction face. cant wait to see u this weekend. p.s. i think norah looks like her a.a. in that picture! ;)
YEAH!!!!
Congrats to all members of Robinson County. God bless you during this precious time.
Kathy C.
Congratulations! I know that Norah will be a great Big Sister, and that the new baby will be blessed with such a wonderful family.
Oh, that is so exciting for y'all! Congratulations! When are Grant and Paige jumping on the band wagon? ;)
YEAH! I am so proud for you. Congrats! December 31st will be perfect. Every new year will begin with a bang for this new one!!
Karl and Andrea
Woo Hoo! You guys are such amazing parents, I'm so happy for you that having another little one. Norah will be the coolest big sister around!
Oh! That's so wonderful!!!! Congratulations and big hugs!!! Sheri
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. I know Norah will be a great big sister. Love the shirt too. Keep us posted along the way!
Congratulations! :)
Another baby is a great blessing! :) Soon, Norah will have a playmate :)
kiel
gaelfernandez.multiply.com
Post a Comment