If you're still looking for a fun, inexpensive, and super-easy Valentine idea, I highly recommend it. Just take a photo of the Valentine-giver with their hand (or hands) extended out, and balled into a fist. Add your message in a photo editing program (Photoshop, Picasa, etc.), upload your photo to wherever you get your pictures printed (I used Target through Shutterfly). After you pick up your photos, use a razor knife to cut small x's above and below the fist, insert a lollipop, and voila! (Norah helped me thread all of the lollipops through the x's, so she really enjoyed being a part of the project from start to finish)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
My Funny Valentine
If you're still looking for a fun, inexpensive, and super-easy Valentine idea, I highly recommend it. Just take a photo of the Valentine-giver with their hand (or hands) extended out, and balled into a fist. Add your message in a photo editing program (Photoshop, Picasa, etc.), upload your photo to wherever you get your pictures printed (I used Target through Shutterfly). After you pick up your photos, use a razor knife to cut small x's above and below the fist, insert a lollipop, and voila! (Norah helped me thread all of the lollipops through the x's, so she really enjoyed being a part of the project from start to finish)
Labels:
Holidays,
Norah's Antics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what a wonderful idea!!
That is completely and totally cool!! I'm going to have to remember this one for next year!
Cute idea - love the Black and White photo.
What a cute Valentine. She is adorable! Where's Eli's?? :)
Funny you should ask, Sara...We did TRY to make one for Eli, but he's not quite coordinated to smile AND ball his hand in a fist just yet. I actually considered dedicating an entire post to Eli's attempt at posing for his Valentine :) Some of them were pretty funny.
Post a Comment