Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Reading with Daddy


Sunday afternoon Norah decided she wanted to be read to. She went down the hall to her room, quickly emerged with her favorite book of late, and held it up to daddy, who was sitting on the couch. Jason hoisted her up into his lap, and read to her. When I saw her sweet little feet sticking out, I just had to have a picture of the two of them reading together.

(Disclaimer: Jason Robinson is not in support of, nor does he endorse fairies of any kind. His reading of this book is merely a coincidental effort to appease his daughter's literary cravings, and he would much rather read more manly books about football, fast cars, or dinosaurs.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did your husband make you post that disclaimer? LOL! It's so great to see Daddies bonding with their daughters!

Anonymous said...

Hey wait...isn't that the fairy book that jason said he wanted for his birthday?...he asked me for it...

Anonymous said...

that picture is so sweet :)
belated happy birthday to jason

mommy kiel (i forgot my blogger id)

Anonymous said...

Jason and Amanda, it is great to see this on the 'net. It makes me sound old, but I remember not long ago you were both small. I am happy that your life is so full of love and happiness.
Hubert Whittington