What do you get when you cross size 4t feet with double-digit adult-size ankle socks? Soots (Sock-Boots)...and Norah loved them! Now, I'm not going to disclose the owner of these roomy, green vessels, but I will mention that her right leg just might be visible in the first picture.
By the way she raced around the living room, you would have thought we'd given Norah a pair of PF Fliers.On the sewing front, I have 2 new projects underway, neither of which I can properly blog about because they're top-secret gifts, and the recipients of both have a tendency to visit Robinson County...so alas, I will have to wait to brag, (Which accounts in at least some small part for the distance between my most recent posts) but rest assured, when the secret's out, I'll give a full report!
6 comments:
Too cute! Thanks for FINALLY updating. Norah looks just like her mama.
p.s.-i want to wear grandmother's soots the next time i come down...i might even bring o.d.t. for her!! ;)
Precious!!! I'm so happy for you and Jason and excited to know what baby Robinson is. You two make great parents!
Oh no, she already has a shoe addiction! LOL!
Hey girl, sorry it didn't work out for us to visit over the weekend. We did make it to BCS but between Aidan's nap schedule and my friend's baby's nursing and nap schedule it was rough.
Love the new pics of Norah, she's so cute!
So cute! She is getting sooo big! Such a cutie pie!
Angela, your'e sewing is beautiful...but please take a break and blog!!! I miss you!!! :)
Love you!
Post a Comment