
This weekend I found this red and white fabric while I was at JoAnn's, and thought it would make a pretty background for some red work embroidery. I bought a yard and made my first red work apron. I didn't have any templates for the embroidery design, so I flipped through a Gooseberry Patch Christmas cookbook for inspiration and voila!

Our church's pre-school is having a silent auction fundraiser this week, so I made the apron my contribution, and so far, it even has a few bids! (The apron has 2 large pockets below the ties--you can't see them, but they're there.) It was such a fun project, I might just have to make a few more for Christmas gifts!
4 comments:
Angela,
that turned out really cute. that will be a fun christmas apron. you're so talented! ;)
I love it!
Love it! You are doing such a wonderful job I am very impressed. Keep up the good work!
Beautiful, as usual!
Post a Comment