Thursday, April 24, 2008

Discovering His Hands (and other milestones)

Little man is growing by leaps and bounds! We go in for his 4-month well check next Tuesday, and I can't wait to see how much he's grown since our last visit.

He's found his hands, and as I mentioned in a previous post, he likes to hold them together. (He also likes to lounge with the bottoms of his bare feet touching each other...so cute!)





He's becoming more aware of his ability to manipulate objects around him.

See hand.









See hand touch.











Touch, hand, touch.

He's been rolling for a couple of weeks now (he actually had his first "roll over" at the exact same age as Norah...to the day. Crazy!), and he's trying his best to crawl, but seems only to make (slow) backward progress.

He is very strong, so I think he may get there a little sooner than sister did, but time will tell!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's growing up too fast!

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' the chunky legs! Too cute!

Beck Boys said...

The pillow is a great idea. I am amazed every day at just how fast they grow and learn. Eli is getting so big. We love the updates.

Sara Nickson said...

What a cutie! Let us know how much he weighs at his check up. Sydney is pretty long. Does he do ok with shots? We need an updated pix of the 4 of you...