Book That Changed My Life
Loving God With All Your Mind (by Elizabeth George)
Book That I've Read More Than Once
So many! (I like to get my money's worth, and go back and re-read through looking for symblolism...guess that's just the surpressed inner-English nerd coming out) I've probably read Jane Eyre most (by Charlotte Bronte)
Book I Would Bring On a Deserted Island
The Bible---I'd definately need it for encouragement until I was rescued, and I know I'd be better about reading daily if it were the only book I had.
Book That Made Me Cry
Little Women (Louisa May Alcott)
Book(s) I Wish Had Never Been Written
The Abram's Daughters series (Beverly Lewis)...they started out SO good, got me hooked so I read all five books (and they were long), waiting for the happy ending...and it didn't deliver!
Book I've Been Meaning To Read
Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis)
Book I'm Currently Reading
The Magician's Nephew (C.S. Lewis...another re-read of "The Chronicles of Narnia"...I told you, I love looking for symbolism, and this is a great one!)
Book I Wish Had Been Written
Harry Potter Book 7 (J.K. Rowling), but I am patiently waiting!
Thanks for including me in the fun, Kiel! And now it's my turn to tag five fellow bloggers...I hope they don't mind! (And if you do mind, I'm sorry, and I wont be offended if you don't play along...I know not everyone enjoys reading as much as I do!)
2 comments:
You would be surpirsed how easy it is to knit. Check out this site Clapotisknitalong2005 . The pattern is so easy it almost knits itself, Stitch markers keep you in place. The hardest thing is setting up the time. I bought three skeins of Caron simply soft from walmart for $2.07 and didn't even use half of the third one. I am listening to Narnia on cd. keeps me entertained on my drive back and forth to work. Well thanks for the comment.Your daughter is so cute:) Have a blessed day.
I enjoyed playing..it was fun and you didn't necessarily catch me off guard as you did catch me at a low point in the area of reading in my life! :) Three kids, multiple fish, a dog...oh, and Perry too! :) They keep me busy but are worth every second of it.
Post a Comment