I don't think Norah's quite ready for me to leave her home alone with Eli, but she sure does a great job entertaining him! I am so thankful that she looks at Eli as her "little buddy", and not competition or her "annoying little brother" (at least not yet).
N showed E how to make the overhead toys jingle. And he watched her, soaking in all the new playtime strategies she had to offer.
And Mommy got not one...
not two...
but three cakes finished!
5 comments:
Wow, what a lovely cake that last one is! And the others of course... but for some reason I'm drawn to that last one. Someone special must have been very happy!
Btw, Eli is looking more and more like you :)
Too cute! Bella loves to entertain Gunnar too! Isn't that great!?
Thanks for the header info...worked great!
I agree with Jenny on both those counts...I love the 70 cake. Those numbers look great!
And...Eli DOES look like you, especially in the eyes.
Great job on the cakes. and yes, i would definitly have to agree w/ jenny about eli looking like his mama. cute little babies...
-amanda
Bea-u-ti-mus!!! The cakes and the kids of course....though, this close to lunch I'm not sure which looks best!
Post a Comment