Thanks, Tara. I made Paige's wedding cake, but Rose Cottage Creations made the groom's cakes.
As far as how I got started...I don't really know. I just decided I wanted to try it, so I bought some books and a few supplies, then Barbara gave me a TON more for Christmas one year, and it just kinda took flight.
I started with 2 other girlfriends when we were all newlyweds and the 3 of us would make and decorate together. We had a lot of fun bouncing ideas off one another and it made clean-up a breeze! Since then, one of our 3 has moved away and we've all become moms. All three of us still do cakes from time to time, but we pretty much fly solo now.
3 comments:
You're so talented. Did you make Grant & Paige's cakes? How did you get into cake making?
Thanks, Tara. I made Paige's wedding cake, but Rose Cottage Creations made the groom's cakes.
As far as how I got started...I don't really know. I just decided I wanted to try it, so I bought some books and a few supplies, then Barbara gave me a TON more for Christmas one year, and it just kinda took flight.
I started with 2 other girlfriends when we were all newlyweds and the 3 of us would make and decorate together. We had a lot of fun bouncing ideas off one another and it made clean-up a breeze! Since then, one of our 3 has moved away and we've all become moms. All three of us still do cakes from time to time, but we pretty much fly solo now.
What adorable birthday cakes :)
Post a Comment