Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Friday!

It's been a great day. GORGEOUS outside. (I think the high was 84...which is still crazy when you think that just last Friday we woke up to snow) Spent some time talking with my little buddy...








Sweet girl took a good nap...











And I got my cake orders for the week out of the way. Next on our agenda-- a family walk to our neighborhood park so Norah can "stomp on the bridge" and scour the grounds for squirrels (there are always tons, and she's getting quite proficient at spotting them, even high up in the trees!)

2 comments:

The Celiac Diva said...

OH ANGELA!!!! I have been MIA this week in blog land and just saw your pics of your hair...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the cake. It looks perfect!
Norah looks so big in that pic! What cute little babies! :)
-amanda