
Eli went in for his 2-month check-up last Tuesday. He was 13 lbs. 3 oz. (90%) and 23.5 inches long (75%). Have I mentioned how much he likes to eat? Seriously, we might have to start saving now for his teenage grocery demands.
And what's a random post without a random cake picture? Actually, this is one I just finished a few minutes ago for Gramps (who ordered it to celebrate my Aunt Sarah's birthday tomorrow) Her instructions to me: "Blue and white. No writing." Hope it fits the bill...
6 comments:
You are so talented...and great at multi-tasking! Great job on the cake and I could eat that little Eli up too!
you do such a good job on your cakes. your kids are really growing and at such a age. love the updates.
Can I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE borrow some of this creative talent?!?! WOW!
Come now, Miss Big-time Singer/Stage Actress/Comedian/Super-Buff Trainer-Extrodinaire...I think there's enough talent floating around out there for all of us! ;) (Thanks for the props)
cute cake...cute baby! he is getting handsomer(thats a word) every time i see him. got those gilmore good looks! ;)
-a.a.
That is just amazing! It almost looks like a Tiffany box!
Post a Comment