Eli and Norah love their baths (which usually occur simultaneously...at least for now). Up until now, I've willed myself NOT to feel sorry for Eli, in spite of the fact that all of the bathrobes and kid-sized towels we have are girly. I mean, let's face it...they're in the robe/towel for maybe 5 minutes, tops, so is it really gonna emasculate him beyond repair if he dons a hot pink towel (with a flower hood) for that short period of time on a daily basis? Better safe than sorry, I guess. Thankfully, I remembered last night that AA had purchased an adorable (6-9 month) little boy bathrobe for Eli, so I pulled it out of the closet before his bath. I think the picture pretty well answers my question as to whether he would appreciate a more masculine post-bath body covering. And he didn't stop smiling like that until I removed it! I guess we might have to start a new ritual of nightly bath robe lounging in our house...
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Little Boy Blue
Eli and Norah love their baths (which usually occur simultaneously...at least for now). Up until now, I've willed myself NOT to feel sorry for Eli, in spite of the fact that all of the bathrobes and kid-sized towels we have are girly. I mean, let's face it...they're in the robe/towel for maybe 5 minutes, tops, so is it really gonna emasculate him beyond repair if he dons a hot pink towel (with a flower hood) for that short period of time on a daily basis? Better safe than sorry, I guess. Thankfully, I remembered last night that AA had purchased an adorable (6-9 month) little boy bathrobe for Eli, so I pulled it out of the closet before his bath. I think the picture pretty well answers my question as to whether he would appreciate a more masculine post-bath body covering. And he didn't stop smiling like that until I removed it! I guess we might have to start a new ritual of nightly bath robe lounging in our house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
omgoodness that is the cutest picture i have ever seen! you should frame it. he is so handsome! :)
Thanks...I thought it was pretty adorable...but I' biased. I just wish I would have gotten his little feet in the frame, too. That would have been perfection. But alas, I'm no Jenny.
I've seen your comments on other AFC'ers blogs (so you must have been in the AFC??) and I knew Grant and Paige waaay back when so surely I've met you somewhere along the way (??). I'm class of '98 and my last name was Reid then.
I love love LOVE the name Eli. Your kids are precious!
Love the photo! He looks like Jason there to me! I also love the rollers with Norah! I have tried with Bella but she is just way too squirmy right now!
Post a Comment