Monday, September 08, 2008

From the Mouthes of Babes...

While driving this morning...

N: Momma, where are we going?
A: To the bank.
N: Like Baby Moses' brother?
A: (amused laugh) You mean Moses' sister?
N: Yeah. Miriam.
A: Very good. But no. We aren't going to a river bank. We're going to the bank that gives us lollipops.
N: (satisfied nod of approval) Oh, ok.


Have I mentioned how much I love this funny, little girl?

6 comments:

Perks said...

Funny and smart!!!

McCulleys said...

That was really cute! Very logical in her mind. Too precious.

Chelsi said...

Oh my goodness, cutest (and smartest) thing I've heard in a while!!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Too sweet. Bella thinks the bank is a giant sucker dispenser!

Amy B. said...

funny. i love that she nodded her head in approval.

Anonymous said...

love this series - i try to keep a log going of funny things my boys say, but it's impossible to keep up!