Efficiency...Something I strive for, but generally fall short of attaining. I always plan errands in a way so as to use the least gas. I love it when we eat all of the left-overs in the fridge (rather than forget about them and throw them out after it's too late). And I definitely squeeze every last drop of toothpaste out of the tube before succumbing to opening a new one.
Embroidery...Growing up I never cared too much for handwork. I abhorred counted cross stitch (after one half-hearted attempt to learn it), and for that reason, I never attempted to branch out to any other embroidery mediums...That is until a few years ago when I made an heirloom quilt for Jason's mom, with the favorite scriptures of each of our family members embroidered into it. Through that experience, I discovered that I love to embroider! Since then, I have used my newfound "skill" on Gramps & Granddad's 50th Anniversary Quilt, Norah's Quilt, and numerous other gifts ranging from pillows to onesies. One other plus of embroidery...it is the best pastime I've found for a long car trip!
4 comments:
HA! I just noticed from your sidebar that you're Aggies! We bleed maroon around here!
I knew there was a reason I liked you. :)
I really like the alphabet idea! I think I'm going to use it sometime! I'm curious what you'll write for "x"! :)
I am completely impressed by all your many talents!
Post a Comment