Friday, June 06, 2008

Baby Bull in a China Cupboard

An added benefit of mobility is the ability to crash your big sister's parties.

When Jason caught me photographing Eli's tea party escapades, he all but took the camera out of my hands for allegedly attempting to emasculate our son. He quickly gave his nod of approval when realized that Eli had much less interest in sipping tea with his pinky lofted toward the ceiling, and much more interest in wrecking Norah's perfect table setting.


Who knows, these pictures just might inspire a low-budget "Baby Kong" film. Even if they don't, I hope they make you smile more than Norah did upon the discovery of her ravaged tea party set!

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

awww, what a handsome "Baby Kong" he would be! although i'm sure that has no affect on norah's level of frustration. :~)

Sara Nickson said...

What a sweet boy. We are really missing you guys! I would love for our babies to grow up together. I also miss your chocolate chip cheesecake!