
Some of our good friends, The Perkins, are getting ready to welcome their fourth, so in going with our "Quatro Fiesta" themed baby celebration, I made a #4 onesie. Since the Perkins love the suspense of waiting for the actual birth to learn if they're having a girl or boy, I tried to make it fairly gender-neutral. Personally, I'm most excited about finding out what "#4's" real name is! (I have my predictions, and I'm dying to know how incredibly wrong I am!)
4 comments:
I love it! Mike really loved it, too! So much so that I bought things to make a shirt for 1, 2, and 3 today. :) We thought that would make a cute picture at the hospital.
We're anxious to find out who exactly #4 is, too. There's nothing like the grand finale though!! :)
Thanks, again!
I'm so glad it was a hit. I can't wait to see the photos from the hospital!
I was hoping you would get a 1, 2 & 3 made...so cute!
I'm also excited about the name, my guesses will be cOmPLetElY wrong too, but it's still fun to guess.
When I read the post I thought oooh I should make her a 1,2 and 3 to match. Then I read her comment and saw that she already bought the stuff. Darn! It will be so cute though. I want to make ones that say "Thing 1,2, 3 and 4". My children can mess up our house like the "things" do in the Dr. Sues books.
Post a Comment