
Last Saturday, I helped give a bridal shower for my little sister, Amanda. Her cake is pictured at left. (I know it might seem like a random choice of design/colors, but I made it to match her shower invitations)

And this one's for you,
Sheridan. It is the cake from the Tippens' shower from a few weeks back. They adopted sweet, baby Julia from China, so the hostesses requested a "Panda" cake. The green shoots surrounding the bears are supposed to be bamboo, and the writing on the sides of the cake are the Chinese symbols for "baby".
4 comments:
Still love the Panda cake. We appreciated all of your hard work.
love them!
Thank you! Shannon is an old family friend and I was wanting to see her cake. You did awesome. I wish you lived here and could make cakes for me.:)
Those are gorgeous! You're so talented!
Post a Comment