Recently, we watched our first movie as a family. (Don't get me wrong--we watch Veggie Tales, and Wonder Pets together all the time, but this was our first "sit down together and watch a DVD with popcorn" experience). There wasn't anything very significant about the movie we chose, but it involved animated penguins, so Norah loved it. (She's got a set of "gweenguins" that she bathes with every night) So, with this memory fresh in my mind, it was the first thing I thought of when Grandmother shared her suit jacket with Norah on Sunday.First came the honorary "bestowing of the coat", in which the grandmother penguin cloaked her great-granddaughter with her very own penguin garb.
Judging by the dignified air she assumed after said "garbing", she must have decided she was an Emperor Penguin.
My favorite angle was the side-view. You should have seen her waddle!

Although, I must admit the front view with her little toes sticking out was pretty sweet, too.
3 comments:
I love that girl! :)
what a cute little penguin! i just want to pinch those little cheeks! and i will this weekend when i come to visit. ;)
Aww...so much fun! Those two ladies were always my favorite relatives when I was young. They always had such fun things to do and play with. (And Aunt Elvie used to try to keep us out of trouble with our parents!) Norah is so blessed to have them as her grandmother and great-grandmother!
Post a Comment