Here are the rules: 1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
D...disciplined. This came back as one of my top 3 strengths when I had to complete a "strength-finder" aptitude test back when I was working at the church office.E...expectant. I'm currently looking forward to the upcoming birth of "baby brother" in December.
N...naive. Maybe not as much today as 10 years ago, but there are things I'd just as soon not know about.
I...indecisive. If you're in need of a quick decision in a clutch--don't look at me. I research nearly every decision I make, and I would much rather have someone else decide where we go to eat.
S...smart. I may be naive, but I'm still well-educated. I love to read and learn new things/skills. I also enjoy sharing what I know with others.
E...empathetic. I try to be conscious of others' feelings. I don't like to see anyone left-out or hurt. I have been brought to tears countless times by witnessing someone else's trials/pain.
I'll tag:
Denise
Erin
Meg of the Knightly News
Kailani of An Island Life (I know you've already done it, but you're the only "I" I could think of...we'll just let your original post count for this one, too)
Karen of The Smith Scoop
Easy's Wife (sorry, but E's are hard enough to think of and I had TWO)
2 comments:
We still don't know what the sex of the baby is. Grandma Hazel just wants a girl...
Gotya...I was wondering for a minute there if the two of you had raided the sacred envelope!
Post a Comment