Friday, September 07, 2007

The Marleys

While I was cleaning out our guest room (in preparation for "Project Big Girl Room"), I uncovered an old, stuffed Taco Bell chihuahua (you remember the ones that say, "Yo Quiero Taco Bell"?). Norah rescued it from the garage sale pile, and immediately started referring to it as "Marley", which just happens to be the name of AA's chihuahua (Bob Marley, to be exact). I was impressed that my 19-month-old can already distinguish between dog breeds...but then again, I'm not exactly the least partial person I can think of to assess her intelligence. (Not to mention, the Taco Bell dog, pretty much is a dead ringer for Marley) So, when AA came to visit last weekend, with Marley in tow, we couldn't resist a photo op. I love the prissy, fake smile on Norah's face...it almost looks like she's mocking AA...surely not....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mocking me?...ya right, shes the one that asked if we could take that picture together. ;)

Lasiter Family said...

Hello. Love your little girl. She is adorable. I also love the applique stuff. My sister and I have an embroidary business, but I haven't tried the applique stuff yet. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Norah wants to be just like her Aunt AA. What a Kodak moment! :)

erin said...

That's funny. Thanks for the laugh!